Sunday, September 20, 2009

My sore back

Hi friends,

I have this dull pain in my back muscle specifically mid-back on the right side. This is the first time I'm feeling this muscle ever since I started working out. It is really terribly ANNOYING!!! I can't sit, stand or lie down comfortably and I haven't had a good night of sleep since I had it. I do have a mild scoliosis condition (only a curve of 18 degrees) and it is the only possible reason I could think of why I got this pain. But, why just now? I've been working out since April and haven't had any problems with my back.

Photo credits: here

Last Thursday's booty camp was nothing to different only we did a lot of arm and triceps workouts this time. Now that can't possibly hurt my back at all. The only other thing I could think of that could caused this is I have been doing a lot more core work. We do a lot of it in Bootycamp, a lot of planks and side planks with different variations. Also, I have been doing Power Yoga every other day which also involves your core (especially that dreaded CHATURANGA POSE!).
Photo credits: here


I am clueless how to stretch my back, specifically where it hurts. I will do some online research and hopefully I'll find that stretch that will work out my kink.

Do you guys have any suggestions? It's the muscle on my mid-back that's close to the spine on the right side. I will definitely try all kinds of back stretches out there, anything just to kill this pain!

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails