Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun Run

Hey there!

Yesterday, I decided to go for a run before heading out to school. My hubby and DD (Darling Daughter) tagged along with me. I just ran around our neighborhood approximately around 5k (You can use Mapmyrun.com to figure out your km or miles), while my little family headed straight to the park nearby.

Running to me is constant challenge. Each time is different, depending on my mood, how I feel and how hydrated I am to start with. I went on a running hiatus for about a week and a half just because of life events I couldn't control. And I must say yesterday's run was EXTRA challenging for me. I had a good pace but I barely could pick my feet up going up slopes (my neighborhood is hilly). So, I do admit that I did power walked once for about a minute. But hey, at least I ran again and kept on going until I finished the route. Hopefully, I will be going back to running regularly like 3 times a week before.

Check out what I did after my run yesterday:




Anyway, it was a really fun end to my little run. Honestly, I have to drag myself out there to get running. Why I am doing it then if I dislike it? CIBC Run for the Cure for Breast Cancer.
Yes, I am going to run a 5k for this cause along with the team "BOOTYCAMP"! It's going to be on Sunday morning, October 4, 2009, Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto. I would appreciate any amount of support you give! Just visit my donation page to support to this wonderful cause.

And if I'm not clear enough.... it'll be SUPER AWESOME if you
DONATE!
DONATE!
DONATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails