Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cottage Love part 2

Hello peeps! This is part deux (that's 2) of how I spent my long weekend in the cottage. If you happen to miss part un (that's 1, I just feel like practicing my non-existent french today, lol), you can check it out HERE.

That morning, a big breakfast was served thanks to our lovely hostess, Dad-in-law's wife (the term sounds weird but how else do I refer to her?).

Since I was already 'fessed up about my gorging the first night might as well share what I had for breakfast:

3 slices of bacon
2 overeasy eggs
2 pancakes with no sugar added strawberry rhubarb jam

Pretty heavy... but it was delicious and it was the yummiest big breakfast I had in months. I just gave up with the healthy eating thing. You know why? Because I felt like healthy eating was part of my daily routine and being at the cottage kinda "freed" me from routine.

Enough with the boring stuff. With everyone's help, except mines and DD's, the boat got clean and in the water. YAY!!!! 
My folks made a day visit along with my little sis, her BFF and her mom (my mom's BFF too)
I say, I would stop writing right here and let the pics tell the story ;)








































Good night folks! To be continued in Part 3...







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! The picture of you and Sofie (7th to last picture) you look amazing in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ball! You got some great pics:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails